- Equipped with a PD3.0 USB-C input/output port that supports Power Delivery up to 18W, iPhone 11 Pro can charge up to 50% in just 35 minutes. Charging to the main unit will be completed in just 3.5 hours.
[Supports various rapid charging]
- Supports various rapid charging such as “Power Delivery 3.0” and “Quick Charge 3.0”. Both standards have a maximum output of 18W to charge connected devices speedily.
- In addition, it is equipped with the independent technology “iSmart 2.0” to charge devices that do not support “USB Power Delivery 3.0” and “Quick Charge 3.0” more efficiently and quickly.
[Ideal for commuters]
- With a stylish business design, it is perfect for business and commuting.
- It is thin, lightweight and easy to carry. Those who use mobile phone frequently will never worry again about the battery running out .
[LED Charging Indicator]
- The LED indicator has a friendly design that allows you to easily see the remaining battery level and charge status.
- In quick charge mode, The first green LED lights up when in quick charging.
There are no reviews yet.